NVIDIA, the makers of the Tegra Note Android tablet devices, which are being sold under the different brands in various regions, have started sending out the Android 4.3 Jelly Bean OS update to these tablet devices, and this would be sent to all the Tegra Note tables, under the vendors such as EVGA, ADVENT (Advent Vega Tegra Note), Gigabyte, Shenzhen Homecare Technology, ZOTAC and XOLO (XOLO Play Tegra Note).
A very good step from the company, as they have considered the tablets through all the vendors at the same time, and the update too is a major one, with a big list of changes being made in the interface, when compared to the previous version. The update includes the improvements to the experience of the stylus that is provided along, and there would be an addition of high-dynamic range (AOHDR) capability in the camera. Check below for the list of changes coming in the update.
NVIDIA Tegra Note Android 4.3 Update Log
- Android 4.3 Jelly Bean Operating System
- Tegra Note stylus support for the left hand users
- Stylus response improvement
- Device settings menu includes DirectStylus help option
- Stylus remove and insert notifications in the Notification panel
- Full-screen capture to capture the notification bar
- Always-on high-dynamic range (AOHDR) capability for the Tegra Note camera
- Added video stabilization feature for the camera
- To improve camera performance under certain light conditions, Optimization and tuning is done
- Ability to transfer data and apps to MicroSD card from internal storage
- Security and bug fixes
It is an OTA update being sent in the coming days, and the rollout would depend on the vendor through which the Tegra Note is being sold. Expect a pop-up with the update any time when you are connected to the Internet though Wi-Fi.