Earlier we have posted about the Micromax Bolt A59, now it’s time for Micromax Bolt A28, which is yet another Bolt series Android smartphone from Micromax which has shown an appearance. Alongside the Micromax Bolt A59, Micromax Bolt A28 can also been seen on the Flipkart with the tag of coming soon. More over this will be another handset from Micromax coming as an entry level mobile in to the market.
This Micromax Bolt A28 has a decent 3.5 inch (320 x 480 pixels) display with touchscreen and is powered by a 1 GHz Cortex A5 processer coupled with a 256 MB RAM, here again we cannot expect a boosting performance from this device. There is Mali 300 GPU along side of it with both the front and back camera being a VGA. This phone is running on Android 2.3 Gingerbread OS which is quite old now for an Operating System. Let’s have a quick look at the specifications of Micromax Bolt A28.
Key Specifications of Micromax Bolt A28
- 3.5 inch (320 x 480 pixels) capacitive touch screen
- Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) Operating System
- 1 GHz single core Cortex A5 processor
- Dual SIM (GSM + GSM) with Dual Standby
- 0.3 MP VGA rear camera with LED flash
- 0.3 MP VGA front facing camera
- 256 MB RAM
- 512 MB internal memory extendable up to 32 GB with micro SD card
- 3.5 mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Connectivity: 2G (EDGE), Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, micro USB
- 1500 mAh battery
- 12.5 mm thick