Largest Collection of Android Apps. Save Data Cost. Try Mobogenie Now!While we are hearing reports that XXUEMJ9 Firmware will soon be released officially in India in the form of Jellybean 4.3 update for Galaxy Note 2 via OTA, Galaxy S4 Users can now update the same build along with tons of good customizations right away. Compared to all firmwares, Wanamlite firmwares are much lighter and stable along with tons of customization options. So, before we proceed on to check on what are the instructions which will help you update the device, you will need to follow the list of quick pre requisites mentioned below.
- Call Recording
- 4 Ways Reboot (Reboot, Recovery, Hotboot, Download)
- Full Color/Transparency customization for Status bar and Notification drawer elements
- Secure Samsung Keyboard
- Option to keep “Add Call” button with Call recording menu
- Disable Camera shutter sound (+Screen Capture)
- Flashlight trough volume button UP
- Skip Music with Volume buttons
- Save Call Logs View
- Enable Keyboard Symbols
- Enable Hangouts Calls trough cellular
- Before proceeding to the next step, make sure that you have created a backup of all the data with the help of below mentioned steps.
SMS – Use “SMS Backup & Restore app”,
Contacts – Sync with the Gmail application,
Call Log -Call Log and Restore
Images, Songs, Videos, Files – Copy to internal / External SD Card,
APN and MMS Settings – Note down from the path “Applications > Settings > Wireless and Network > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names”
- Since this is a custom ROM firmware, make sure that your device is updated with XXUEMJ5 Firmware and is also rooted which can be checked from “Settings > About Phone” section. To check on whether your device is rooted or not, download the Root Checker app and check the same.
- Head over to the path “Settings > Applications > Development > USB Debugging”, you need to enable the same. Minimum battery life should be more than 50%.
- Just in case if the device is not rooted / not updated with the XXUEMJ5 Firmware, then you can either root / update with the same using the below respective links;
How to Root Galaxy S4 on Jelybean 4.3 XXUEMJ5 Firmware – Guide